Cost Chromosomal Micro Array Testing CMA Test India Delhi Mumbai Bangalore
- 2 years ago
- 0 Comments
The Cost of a CHROMOSOMAL MICROARRAY CMA TEST is 18000/- Rs and Samples would be freely collected from home
In all the cells of our body our genetic material, or DNA, is packaged on string-like structures called chromosomes. Our DNA contains coded information (our genes) that is used by the cells to make our bodies grow and function properly. It is important that there is the correct amount of DNA information in each cell of our body, as having more or less DNA than usual, can cause health or developmental concerns.
There are usually 46 chromosomes in each of our cells, arranged in 23 pairs.
What is CMA testing?
As part of an investigation into a developmental or health concern about your child or yourself, your doctor or genetics specialist may suggest a chromosome microarray (CMA) test that looks for extra or missing DNA segments.
What information will the CMA test provide?
- No copy number variant is found- This is the most common result
- A copy number variant is found which does not usually cause any health or developmental concern
- A copy number variant is found that explains the health or developmental concern.
- A copy number variant is found but its impact on health or development is unclear
- A copy number variant is found that contains a gene or genes unrelated to the developmental or health concerns, but which could potentially cause other health problems in the future
Where can I get the Chromosomal Microarray test done in India
DNA Labs India is a leading molecular diagnostic company dedicated to making a difference in patient’s lives through the discovery and commercialization of transformative tests to assess a person’s risk of developing disease, guide treatment decisions and assess the risk of disease progression and recurrence.
How can I book my Chromosomal Microarray tests in India?
Visit the website www.dnalabsindia.com, for any DNA test. We can help you get your DNA test done. We have services in over 180 cities in India. Call us on below mention no.s or visit any Sample collection centre near to your location.
It is very easy to order a Karyotyping DNA Test. It is safe, secure, confidential and best of all, an easy process. Avoid the hassle of one day off from your work, Traffic, Pollution. Our Highly Qualified sample collector will Visit your Home for Sample Collection as per your Convenient Time slot booked by you.