Paternity DNA Test DNA Test
|Reporting Time:||1 Week|
|Test Cost:||15000.00 /- Rs|
|Sample Type:||Blood or Mouth Swabs or FTA Card Blood Spot|
|Paternity DNA Test Test Description||Paternity DNA Test Paternity testing can determine whether or not a particular man is the biological father of a child.Paternity testing is the most accurate method know today to confirm or dispel doubts about a biological relationship between father and son. This procedure involves collecting and examining the DNA of a small sample of bodily fluid or tissue from a child and the potential father. There are many reasons why a paternity test may be required - these may include medical legal or even personal reasons.|
Paternity DNA Test TEST DETAILS
Your Paternity DNA Test Expert in India
DNA paternity testing determines the biological father of a child. We all inherit our DNA from our biological parents half from our mother and half from our father. A DNA paternity test compares a childs DNA pattern with that of an alleged father to determine if there is a match. When performed correctly in an experienced laboratory its the most definitive proof of a biological relationship.
Paternity testing is the most accurate method know today to confirm or dispel doubts about a biological relationship between two or more persons. There are many reasons why a paternity test may be required these may include medical legal or even personal reasons.
Paternity and other family relationship DNA testing results can be used as legal evidence for child support parental rights inheritance claims social benefits immigration adoption and other circumstances when proof of blood relationship is required.
When to do DNA Paternity Test?
The main reason for paternity testing: With the development of science and technology, coupled with the changes in traditional family values, modern technology usage and financial needs coincide. Due to liberalization and people's openness to gender relations, ethical contempt, lifestyle changes, etc., many fathers are worried that their children are not their own after marriage. Most of them are suspected that their children are not born, and that there are more than one before pregnancy. Women who had sexual relations in past, in order to find out who their child's biological father is.
With rapid growth in IVF treatment centers, couples going for treatment are suspecting these centers practices. Post baby birth they would like to know the baby belongs to them.
Judicial paternity test
- Inheritance disputes must be determined whether they are born to same father
- Identification of the rapist
- Claiming abducted children
- Unmarried priming, settled in a super-life, unable to provide birth certificates
- The identity of the victims (air crash, tsunami, etc.) is unrecognizable
- Custody dispute
Personal paternity test
- Suspect that the child is not a biological son
- Suspecting the replacement of a newborn in a hospital delivery room or nursery
- Missing child recognize the family relatives.
- Baby born through IVF Treatment
Paternity tests also include : immigration identification.
Parent-child identification can be divided into judicial identification and personal identification according to the purpose of identification .
- The personal paternity test itself is not open, so the father has the right not to provide any documents. Samples can be sampled by themselves and sent to DNA Labs India. The DNA Reports are only provided to the alleged father. The results of the DNA Test can be used as evidence in a civil action**.
- The judicial paternity testis completely open. It is necessary to identify the client's father, mother, and child and bring along relevant valid documents including ID card, account book, etc. The results of the DNA Testcan be used for judicial purposes (upper account, immigration, lawsuit, etc.), or as evidence in court.
1) Judicial DNA Test can only be applied to litigation activities . It is a scientific Testing process initiated by a judge during the course of a specific litigation trial. In other words, if you do not participate in litigation activities, that is, if you do not go to court for a lawsuit, you do not need to do a judicial paternity test. If you need to go to court, the lawsuit initiated by the court will be called judicial DNA Test.
2) Judicial DNA Test must be conducted in accordance with the procedural law and relevant judicial interpretations. The DNA Test conclusions of procedural violations cannot be used as identification materials.
Judicial paternity test refers to the identification of DNA Test report to the court, public security organs, notary offices, and the immigration office. The judicial paternity test report has legal effect and can be used as evidence.
The DNA Labs India judicial paternity test report is applicable in India as well as other countries and regions (except for individual countries and regions due to political system restrictions), and can be used for litigation, notarization, visa processing, and account registration.
The judicial DNA Test should be done:
- The subject of the DNA Test is legal
- The DNA Test material is legal
- DNA Test procedure is legal
- DNA Test method and standard are legal
Judicial DNA Test must be authorized by the relevant Government organizations
The DNA Test completed after a series of judicial notarization procedures is called Legal DNA Report, and is used as court evidence. The appraisal conclusion must be accepted by the court. To be effective.
3) More than 80% of paternity tests have not initiated judicial identification , and all belong to personal identification.
Personal identification is the biological identification of the genetics of an individual by an DNA Labs India. In the sampling process, the power of judiciary is not required to issue a power to do DNA Test, and the applicant does not need to provide the ID card and other consent documents, and only serves as the Father. The DNA Report can be used as one of the evidence, but the identification process and the accuracy of the identification result are consistent with the judicial identification.
Why DNA Labs India for Paternity DNA Test?
Our tests offer technical accuracy and the highest probabilities. The industrys highly accurate STR system that enables DNA typing, boasting a guarantee of 99.999% for inclusions and 100% for exclusions in DNA testing. The system is also used for forensic DNA profiling and genetic fingerprinting
The accuracy of a DNA test is dependent upon a number of factors. The main factors which affect the accuracy/power of a DNA test are as listed:
- Run each test twice, following the most stringent procedures to guarantee accurate and conclusive results.
- Complete testing in 3 working days
- Follow a strict Chain of Custody to ensure results are legally admissible.
- Maintain confidentiality of each case using strict communication protocols.
- Schedule convenient appointments close to your home or office through our comprehensive network of collection sites.
How confidential is paternity DNA test at DNA Labs India ?
Since this is probably your first DNA test, and every situation is unique, we highly recommend you call our DNA experts to ensure you get the test that’s right for you.
DNA labs India offers a private home DNA test and a legal DNA test. Both options allow clients to take a DNA test with the highest levels of confidentiality
The difference is that the legal DNA test requires DNA sample collection by a trained technician at one of our DNA sample collection centers. A home DNA test allows clients to collect their own samples in the privacy of their own homes.
In both tests, we employ several security safeguards to ensure that your information is kept private and confidential. For example, we take steps to verify each caller
- What is the DNA paternity test?
DNA ( deoxyribonucleic acid ) is the atomic substance of cells in the human body. Each atom has 46 chromosomes. In addition, male sperm cells and female eggs each have 23 chromosomes, when sperm and egg are combined. An atomic chromosome creates a life, so each person inherits half of the molecular material from the father, and the other half gets it from the mother.
The DNA paternity test is very different from traditional blood tests. It can be tested on different samples, including blood, sac cells, tissue cell samples and semen samples. Due to blood type, such as type A, type B, Type O or RH, which is more common in the population, is not as effective as the DNA paternity test . It is unique in addition to the real twins . Because it is so unique, it is like a fingerprint . For paternity testing, DNA is the most effective method.
- How accurate is the DNA paternity test?
DNA paternity testing is currently the most accurate type of paternity test. If the DNA pattern of the child and the father does not match on one or more DNA probes, then the tested male is 100% excluded, ie he is 0% biological father. He cannot be the child's biological father.
If it is a mother, the child and the test father's DNA pattern exactly match, then you can calculate the probability of 99.999% or greater. This result proves that he is actually confirming the child's biological father.
- Does the child have to receive a DNA paternity test before reaching a certain age?
The DNA paternity test is age-free. Also, DNA paternity testing requires only a few drops of blood (about 1/4 or 1/2 teaspoon), or the Swab cells obtained by oral wiping. This is done with a small amount of blood or oral test, so that DNA testing can even be done onn a newborn baby or child.
- Can paternity testing be conducted without the participation of a mother?
Yes. DNA paternity testing is very effective, even in the absence of a mother. In the case of mothers' participation or non-participation, the DNA Test Report of the child and the tested man do not match, the testee is 100% excluded as the biological father. If the DNA Test report is consistent, then we can calculate the probability of having a father of 99.99% or more.
- Is the oral Swab DNA Test accurate?
Another alternative to testing blood is a sample collection method called buccal swab. Because DNA is present in every cell in the body, the results of the test using the sample collected by the smear method are accurate. DNA Test is same as blood samples.
When collecting samples, use a follicle swab to gently wipe the child's mouth. DNA can be extracted from this procedure is painless, and is most suitable for children. Because of the DNA extraction in this way, more steps can be taken in adults. Take blood from the body and use the oral swab to get a sample on the child. Adults can also choose to use the oral wipe test.
- Can the people being tested be distributed in different cities?
No problem at all.
- Can I do a DNA paternity test if I need a hospital certificate or a lawyer's letter?
Yes you can do the Test
How much does it cost to do paternity test?
DNA Paternity Test at DNA Labs India will cost 13000/- Rs inclusive of all taxes and sample collection charges for a personal peace of mind test. Sample type for DNA Paternity test would be blood and Swabs.
Cost of Paternity DNA Test Test in India
Paternity DNA Test Test center Link
Paternity DNA Test Cost
|Paternity DNA Test Test Price in Delhi||₹ 15000.00|
|Paternity DNA Test Test Price in Mumbai||₹ 15000.00|
|Paternity DNA Test Test Price in Kolkata||₹ 15000.00|
|Paternity DNA Test Test Price in Chennai||₹ 15000.00|
|Paternity DNA Test Test Price in Bangalore||₹ 15000.00|
|Paternity DNA Test Test Price in Hyderabad||₹ 15000.00|
|Paternity DNA Test Test Price in Ahmedabad||₹ 15000.00|