Skin cancer NGS panel targeted Test Details:
Skin cancer panel, targeted (NGS Panel CDKN2A, EPCAM, MC1R, MITF, MLH1, MSH2, MSH6, PMS1, PMS2, POT1, PTCH1, XRCC3)
What is Skin cancer NGS panel targeted test?
Skin cancer NGS panel targeted test is a medical speciality that determines the cause and nature of diseases by examining and testing body tissues (EDTA blood or DNA). It is a Skin cancer NGS panel targeted test that screens of severe conditions.
Skin cancer is an abnormal growth of skin cells. It generally develops in areas that are exposed to the sun, but it can also form in places that don’t usually get sun exposure. Skin cancer occurs when errors (mutations) occur in the DNA of skin cells. The mutations cause the cells to grow out of control and form a mass of cancer cells.
Much of the damage to DNA in skin cells results from ultraviolet (UV) radiation found in sunlight and the lights used in tanning beds. Sun exposure doesn’t explain skin cancers that develop on skin not ordinarily exposed to sunlight.
Types of Skin Cancer:
Two main types of skin masses exist, keratinocyte carcinoma and melanoma. However, several other skin lesions are considered part of a larger skin cancer umbrella. Not all of these are skin cancer, but they can become cancerous.
- Actinic keratosis: These red or pink patches of skin are not cancerous, but they’re considered a form of precancer. If left untreated, these skin masses may develop into squamous cell carcinoma.
- Basal cell carcinoma: The most common form of skin cancer, basal cell carcinomas account for 90 per cent of all cases of skin cancer. They’re slow-growing masses that most often show up on the head or neck.
- Squamous cell carcinoma: This type of skin cancer develops in the outer layers of your skin, and it’s typically more aggressive than basal cell carcinoma. It may show up as red, scaly lesions on your skin.
- Melanoma: This type of skin cancer is less common, but it’s the most dangerous type of skin cancer. Melanoma makes up just one per cent of skin cancers, but it causes the majority of skin cancer-related deaths each year—melanoma forms in the melanocytes, the skin cells that create pigment.
Symptoms of Skin Cancer:
Following are the symptoms of Skin Cancer:
- A large brownish spot with darker speckles
- A mole that changes in colour, size or feels or that bleeds.
- A small lesion with an irregular border and portions that appear red, pink, white, blue or blue-black
- A painful lesion that itches or burns
- Dark lesions on your palms, soles, fingertips or toes, or mucous membranes lining your mouth, nose, vagina or anus
Treatment for Skin Cancer:
The treatment plan will depend on different factors, like the size, location, type, and stage of your skin cancer. Small skin cancers limited to the surface of the skin may not require treatment beyond an initial skin biopsy that removes the entire growth.
Radiation therapy uses high-powered energy beams, such as X-rays, to kill cancer cells. Radiation therapy may be an option when cancer can’t be completely removed during surgery. In chemotherapy, drugs are used to kill cancer cells. The biological treatment uses your body’s immune system to kill cancer cells.
What type of sample are needed to do a Skin cancer NGS panel targeted test?
An EDTA blood or DNA for testing can be obtained from several bodily sources. The cells are the most commonly tested are derived.
Standard Biological Skin cancer NGS panel targeted Test Samples: EDTA blood or DNA
How accurate is the Skin cancer NGS panel targeted test?
Skin cancer NGS panel targeted test is generally considered to be the most accurate testing method available. DNA Labs India’s Skin cancer NGS panel targeted test is regarded as a benchmark by most doctors. The most precise and precise Skin cancer NGS panel targeted Test in India.
How many days does it take to obtain Skin cancer NGS panel targeted Test results?
Results of Skin cancer NGS panel targeted test are usually available from the laboratory within one week to 5 weeks.
For a standard Skin cancer, NGS panel targeted Test, DNA Labs India returns Skin cancer NGS panel targeted Test results in 7 to 10 business days once all samples are received at the lab.
DNA Labs India understands that waiting for Skin cancer NGS panel targeted Test results for this potentially life-changing test is stressful, so we provide speedy service without sacrificing accuracy.
Once complete, results are posted immediately to our secure online portal, and you will be notified by email right away.
Can Skin cancer NGS panel targeted test to be done during pregnancy?
Prenatal Skin cancer NGS panel targeted test is a sensitive subject because of the ethical and legal issues involved, including the risks of an invasive test. It would help if you talked with your doctor.
How much does a Skin cancer NGS panel targeted Test cost?
A standard Skin cancer NGS panel targeted test cost you 20000/- INR.
Why Choose DNA Labs India for Skin cancer NGS panel targeted test?
DNA labs India’s Skin cancer NGS panel targeted test follows with dual testing for 100% accuracy when determining a Skin cancer NGS panel targeted test.
- We are the leading lab for Skin cancer NGS panel targeted Test in India.
- Greater Accuracy
- Collection centres across India
- Outstanding customer service
- Strict privacy and confidentiality assured
- Full-service laboratories providing testing for use in complex cases
How to Schedule an Appointment for Skin cancer NGS panel targeted test?
You can either book online at the link provided. If you book and make the payment online free home collection service is offered to patients of all Skin cancer NGS panel targeted test.
How can I locate a Skin cancer NGS panel targeted Test facility?
DNA labs India has 3000 plus sample collection centres across India for Skin cancer NGS panel targeted test.
You can choose the centre and book the Skin cancer NGS panel targeted test online. For all online bookings made and payment paid a free home sample collection service is provided.
List of Skin cancer NGS panel targeted test collection centres in India are Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Ahmedabad, Chennai, Kolkata, Surat, Pune, Jaipur, Visakhapatnam, Kanpur, Nagpur, Lucknow, Thane, Bhopal, Indore, Pimpri-Chinchwad, Patna, Vadodara, Ghaziabad, Ludhiana, Agra, Nashik, Faridabad, Meerut, Rajkot, Kalyan-Dombivli, Vasai-Virar, Varanasi, Srinagar, Aurangabad, Dhanbad, Amritsar, Navi, Mumbai, Allahabad, Howrah, Ranchi, Gwalior, Jabalpur, Coimbatore, Vijayawada, Jodhpur, Madurai, Raipur, Chandigarh, Guntur, Guwahati, Solapur, Hubli–Dharwad, Mysore, Tiruchirappalli, Bareilly, Moradabad, Tiruppur, Gurgaon, Aligarh, Jalandhar, Bhubaneswar, Salem, Mira-Bhayandar, Warangal, Jalgaon, Kota, Bhiwandi, Saharanpur, Gorakhpur, Bikaner, Amravati, Noida, Jamshedpur, Bhilai, Cuttack, Firozabad, Kochi, Nellore, Bhavnagar, Dehradun, Durgapur, Asansol, Rourkela, Nanded, Kolhapur, Ajmer, Akola.