World Physiotherapy day- Physiotherapist Services Fee
- 2 years ago
- 0 Comments
Today is a special day for physiotherapists around the world - World Physiotherapy day Day! In 1996, the World Physiotherapy Consortium (WCPT) decided to set September 8th each year as World Physical Therapy Day, with the goal of making physiotherapists around the world aware of their commitment to promoting and maintaining human health. Important role.
When is World Physical Therapy Day?
September 8th each year of every year is celebrated as world physiotherapy day.
What is a physiotherapist?
A physiotherapist is a professional who helps people improve and maintain their athletic and functional capabilities. The physiotherapist uses a variety of treatments to improve, maintain, and regain the patient's motor function. They can provide treatment services for dysfunctions caused by various causes such as injuries for any age. Physical therapists have different definitions in different countries. Most countries are still called physiotherapists, and some countries have their own versions, such as sports therapists, rehabilitation therapists, etc. These titles are all part of the same profession.
How is a physiotherapist classified?
- Passive exercise: passive traction, joint loosening, massage, passive joint activity training.
- Active exercise: active assist, active exercise, resistance exercise, such as muscle strengthening exercises.
Including Western joint loosening techniques and traditional manipulation (Chinese manual treatment). For example, our common acupuncture and cupping.
Physical factor therapy:
- Electrotherapy: including direct current drug iontophoresis, low-frequency electrotherapy, intermediate frequency electrotherapy, high-frequency electrotherapy;
- Light therapy: including infrared therapy, ultraviolet therapy, and laser therapy;
- Ultrasound therapy;
- Magnetic therapy;
- conduction heat therapy;
- Cold therapy.
When do we consult a physiotherapist?
- Pain problems: arthritis, repeated strains, neck and lower back pain
- Stroke, Parkinson's and spinal cord injury
- Cardiopulmonary disease
- Trauma, such as car accidents and other accidents
- Physical therapist's working environment
- Physical therapists can work in a variety of different settings, including hospitals, health centres, sports organizations, educational institutions, and research centres.
When are the fees of a physiotherapist?
physiotherapist charge per consultation cost between 600 INR to 2000 INR.